Friday 9 September 2011

YAWNING!

That is all I have done today. Well, not literally, otherwise I would be sat here having not got dressed or gone to work or eaten or used the loo... :)
But yes, yawning took up a large amount of my time. So, why stay in work I hear you cry? I asked myself that and the response was, they are giving you 3 days off a fortnight so TRY to go in when you can to hang onto job, you'd be bored at home, you can nap in the counselling room/in car, and you do really really like this job! I HAVE promised to go home if I feel crap, and I shall. I didn't feel crap, just tired, and will have an early night , and once I have taken Deri, Broni and Jess to the bus for 7am to go to Legoland tomorrow, I shall be back in bed, until time to meet Lynne for lunch, then back home to bed until time to pick them all up off bus again :))
I was tired enough for Liz to remark that I looked a little pale around the gills... so am now trying to wind down after having to pack a bag for Deri with packed lunch and spare dry clothes in for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment