Monday 12 September 2011

wibbly wobbly

Having a little sob on the phone with P and then chatting on phone with lovely Lynne cheered me up and I went to bed happier, and also didn't have an odd dream for a change. Well, actually, my dreams are ALWAYS vivid, but recently they have been bit gory too. I think the shock and the physical stuff/being manhandled etc is coming out..?
Anyhoo, woke up feeling a lot brighter this morning, can feel the little wibble just under the surface but am partly putting that down to the FULL MOON this evening, had a nice quiet day at work and as I am excited about CAB leaving the building soon ( I should explain that at some point!),  made a provisional plan in my head as to how I would rearrange the teams, rooms, etc! And during a quiet hour, I started planning Deri's birthday party, would it be Cantref farm, or a fairy party... having asked Deri this eve she DEFINITELY wants Cantref. Which has pros and cons. Pros = I don't have to do anything except turn up as its a playbarn on a farm, they do the food etc, kids don't need entertaining as they run about for 2 hours like loons. Cons = cost, and the shite food LOL! But as I may be exhausted still from chemo stuff, it seems it is the best option this year. :)
Spoke to mum earlier to thank her for the flan she gave us on weekend for tonight, said I'd emailed to explain why I was bit whatever I was on Sunday, she said straightaway she understands, it's a lot to deal with and just having the hickman hanging out of you every day must to stuff to you even if you're not consciously thinking about it! Bless her :) Two sleeps til chemo day. Washed my hair and lots came out. I wonder if there'll be nay left in morning to fluff up and spray and blowdry lol?!
Going to drink a big mug of tea now and hopefully have a quick natter with LouLou if all goes to plan... :)

3 comments:

  1. So so glad your chat with your mum went well and also excited for you about CAB too!

    I'm off to Sheffield tomorrow to do HR things that they forgot to do last week, so I get to meet HR lady and some of the maintenance team, now have to hunt out all docs and make sure I'm presentable for the morning lol! Going to be weird having a proper full time job again.

    Take big care and will speak soon (when you're feeling chatty/ranty).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that sounds good ! Sorry I am not getting to read your posts on your blog very often, I usually remember when its bedtime or someone calls or I'm dozing on sofa! But I AM thinking of you :))

    catch up later in week sweetpea xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to catch up and hear your mother understood... the barn party for Deri does sound like the least tiring and best alternative for mummy's sake!

    ReplyDelete