Monday 5 September 2011

New Hair-Do!

Well, went back to mum's this morning to have the bob changed to something more 'me ... feel much better now lol! People have said it makes me look younger - bonus! Even if they don't mean it, who cares, it had to happen and I like it now :)
Went to get dressing changed and everyone's happy with it, doc gave me some antibiotics as the swab they took last week proved positive etc, so have 5 days of those to take.
Then I drove home to be here fore when Bronwen's school bag got dropped off, then popped to see Pedro for 5 minutes. He likes the hair too. Then I went to work for 2 hours, said Hi to everyone, checked/filtered/replied/deleted the 150 emails ready for a 'normal' day's work tomorrow! Line manager came to see me and had a nice quick chat and signed the return to work form. My two days following chemo are going to be "rest & recuperation" days not sick days so my pay can less interfered with and I don;t have to fill in a return to work form every fortnight! It was emphasised by her that I MUST only go in and when I feel like it and leave when I am tired etc, and I said that plan was EXACTLY what I was going to do, so hoorah!
My fab baking-mad mother called in at 5pm with dinner for tonight, a cake, dinner for tomorrow and tins of soup... she is brill!

ALSO - each of my girls started a new year at school today of course - Deri, yr 2, Bronwen, year 9, in the new blazer and tie and will soon have to take her 'choices' for GCSE's! Megan started 6th form!!! I am SO very proud of my munchkins, they are growing up beautifully :D

3 comments:

  1. Quite a day, I struggle to get that much done when feeling healthy! Love the new hair do, they are right about the looking younger bit.

    Glad everything has gone well today. Now PLEASE put your feet up for 5 mins ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have fed the ducks and then lolled on sofa, I am getting good at that ;))

    ReplyDelete