Wednesday 7 September 2011

Tubes, or pipes?

Before work I washed my hair and quite a lot came out, and I was annoyed at it ruining my new pixi crop than actually losing all my hair lol! ;)

Into work again today, but only until 2 as had to go and have my tubes flushed - doesn't that sound delightful? ;) - and as I tired I went straight home, or rather, to pick up Deri from school. She is more cuddly than usual I have noticed. I think in her little 6 year old way she is concerned about her ol' mum :) Also, the school organised a trip this Sat to Legoland, which I was going on with her. I can't go now - too long a day, low immune system etc... and usually she will go anywhere without me, but when I told her she burst into tears and said ''I am NOT going without you!!"
Eventually I managed to sort things out so her big sis can take my place, and she said yes she *would* go with family but not just with friends! I didn't want her missing out on such a fab day out just coz I'm 'ill'. I also found her determination to be supportive of ME very touching. *sniff*

Came home to find that my mum and stepdad had cleaned the carpets downstairs and put up new curtains in sitting room :) - and left dinner in the oven - nom nom nom!! Thanks Mum!
Quite tired, can't write much as torn between sleep and food lol! Maybe eat then sleep, easier than trying to eat whilst sleeping eh?

1 comment: