Sunday 4 September 2011

Appetite for life but not much for food!

Sunday morning, not exactly queasy but not exactly hungry either, banana didn't go down well so abandoned it half way through, having some toast with a hint of butter now!
Earlier I went out into the garden to brush my hair, so that the bits that fall out didn't have to be swept up/hoovered up/washed down the sink! Stuck the 3 hairbrush-fuls in the hedge instead. Ready now for being cut.
Sunday lunch at mum's today but I think I fancy just roast pots and some veg, not the toad in the hole delight she has planned :)
Let's see what the hair cut looks like later then............

3 comments:

  1. Ah well, mum second guessed me and did chicken instead :)
    Had hair cut, a short bob, right up into nape of neck, sides cover my ears but I THINK I now want the sides cut shorter too... will see what I can do with it in morning and if still feeling the same, will be visiting me mother again for another cut!
    Didn't feel particularly emotional, just quite practical. The girls looked a bit gutted at first, as thought the enormity of it all is now more real, but were soon smiling and joking, bless 'em, they're good girls :)) And bless mum for such a fab dinner and home made meringue! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw big hugs for you all, and bless your mum for thinking ahead and doing a chicken.

    I had a feeling once you went for it a bit might not be enough ;)

    ReplyDelete