Thursday 8 September 2011

A normal day??

Well, let's see...
I went to work, it was a nice quiet day so did some admin/organising stuff, Liz the counsellor lady that appeared when I decided the centre needed one (grins, I like the way the Universe works)  took me for lunch, sorted out some training, picked Deri up, dropped Megan at work, had dinner, Pam came to see me, arranged lunch with Lynne on Sat, and its 10 pm and I'm not feeling shit! :)) 
BUT< I will still go to bed before 11 anyway to keep feeling good :)Mum tried to be super helpful by offering to be here for 6 to take Megz, and to pick her up too. But Megz may not finish til late, and also, my mum has a dodgy hip and knackered lungs, and I really need her to be there on my crap days! So I said no, and took Meg myself and got Meg a lift home ;)
Ok, maybe not completely normal. I want to go with Deri to Legoland! I want to not have tubes coming out of my chest so I can make love! I am not saying ''why me'', because I know I CAN handle the chemo and get better, it's all the other frustrations and awkwardness-es and inconveniences ! BUT - let's see what the PET scan say sat end of month and then I will have a better idea of how long the treatments will be for and how long I wear the Boob Tube ;)
And, big releasing, with a wry smile, *sigh* ;)

3 comments:

  1. Busy days all round then m'love. Hugs for the frustrations, awkwardness-es and inconveniences. Neal was over visiting and asked how you were getting on, I explained about the Hickman and his response "grrr to the Hickman Line, bloody useful bur grrr"

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops that should have been but not bur, but bur seems to work too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to catch up, (((Emma)))... thinking of you every day!

    ReplyDelete