Friday 2 September 2011

why 5 am?

Well, after napping on and off on the sofa, then watching some crap TV, and a lovely call from Lynne, I went off to bed about 11. Pedro sent me a FB email as he'd lost his phone (!) just as I got into bed :)
I slept fine, woke up at 5,had a stern word with myself about not being so silly, and went back to sleep, but woke again at 6.30, thirsty, drink of water didn't help, so here I am, at 7 am ish, with a banana to eat so I can take the pills, a nice cuppa, jabbed my muffin top tummy, took my temperature (a very respectful 36.8 this morning), and lurking on sofa in the snazzy new fluffy dressing gown... I have been out and fed/watered the ducks and fancy a dog walk but the hair is VERY greasy (should have washed it yesterday!!) so before I scare the public I'll wash hair AND get some clothes on beforehand!!
I think mum is keeping the kiddies until about 4pm, so plenty of napping/lurking/lolling time for me, although I will have a lunch time visit from Greg (Green Man fella) as this year the production team left behind their hard drives with festy footage on... he is having to come back down from London for it!! ;)
So, anyway, back to that lolling..................

2 comments:

  1. Loll away! Sod the hair wash just stick a hat on ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to catch up... hope you have lolled away most of your day and been resting!

    I finally figured out how to subscribe to your updates here, so I won't fall behind.... love you!

    ReplyDelete