Friday 23 September 2011

Head Tilting

So, went to see my GP, the nice man that was a bit too blase about my lumps in my neck... he had asked me to go in, and was very head tilty and ''it's always difficult to know how concerned to be about lumps" type chat. I have him The Look and said 'yes and I'm glad I came to see you when I did and asked for the referral and once I'd been to hospital things moved very quickly...' and decided I'd leave it at that as he was trying very hard to be helpful and offer support etc...... I told him about me calling Usk House re: complementary therapies and he said there are 2 Macmillan nurses there too. I left then with us agreeing that I'd call him if I needed anything.
Back into work then where I did lots of emailing and started planning a Xmas-y type fayre at the centre ( I KNOW!) and then bought a nintendo ds lite on ebay for my 6 year old's birthday which was nearly half price with lots of free games so let's hope it is working ;)
Last night I roasted a chicken so today had some in sarnies for work and last ight made the rest into a casserole with broccoli and yellow peppers and celery and garlic :D ... So had some of that this evening........ NomNomNom! It will be soup tomorrow............... but do I have that before or after the crab fishcakes my mum made ... ?
Now I am starving LOL!

3 comments:

  1. Food all sounds ace! We are off to the Sculpture Park today, already over in Wakefield so just need to shower and wake up a bit more, not me driving though so taking it easy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that sounds nice, look forward to pics! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol no pics, I was just "being" and a bit out of breath from the walk (shocking, more swimming needed to build up my fitness levels). Just waiting for one of Neal's Sunday Roasts now, with a wee bit of wine to wash it all down with xx

    ReplyDelete