Sunday 16 October 2011

Yays and Nays

Loved lying-in, stil feeling blissful from yesterdays hypnotherapy -  apart from having to turn my phone off as D tried calling me at 8.30am to see when I'd be turning up at nan's ;) - I didn't answer it, listened to voicemail later hehe!
Poor D has been a bit anxious now and then. She wanted to know if she could get get ''bad cells like mummy'' ... because she thought the tubes would hurt her much more than me :-( Poor thing obviously thinking about it all ... I had to lie, which I try not to, but in this case I had to protect her, and say no, she couldn't get bad cells like mummy - how could I say ''oh yes, anyone can get them'' and then let her fret ?? So, it was one of those times where you balance out benefits of which facts are going to help! Bless her. Bloody cancer, fucking with everyone one way or another. Well, it can jolly well Fuck Off! :)
Today has been a bit back-achy... so been taking lots of co-codomol and ibuprofen. And eating Viennetta. I don't know if that's officially suggested for aches, but as a lesser-known South Walian remedy, I can recommend it... ;)
I have two Big Parties coming up, and wondering, if the doc wants to go ahead with 3b chemo, if they could tweak the date... I have talked to others who have managed this, so we can see :)
Well, back to work, Monday morning n all that tomorrow, I shall go armed with painkillers for the back and drink lots of coffee and smile nicely at the head-tilters from CAB ;)

2 comments: