Friday 14 October 2011

Woozy times and wig days

I was a bit too woozy to type much yesterday. I told my dearest mum that I was going to sleep all day, so what did she do? Come round twice LOL! Then said, you look tired ... ? Anyway, she was dropping off food so musn't grumble but I did really just want to sleep! ;)

Today, I had a midday appointment to pick up my wig. Mum offered to take me but to be honest she's done enough and, to make me sound more ungrateful, I'd seen enough of her this week and wanted to save more tilted-head-ness for lunch on Sunday ;) I KNOW she is there for me and I am lucky to have her and I am well looked after, but I sometimes get over-whelmed by everything, and sometimes get over-whelmed by her too, she is very intense, but I still love her lots :)
So, I was planning on dropping D at school then dozing on sofa and setting alarm to go to Usk. Before I took D, K sent me a text saying she was off today and wanted a catch up if I was up for it, so I said I had to go to usk and she offered to drive me which was fab coz I was/am knackered really! So (after my nap on sofa followed by visit from E next door with a crystal to hang in my window to reflect the light :) ) we went and got the wig - very nice and good colour and good fit - but - it just doesn't *feel* right! So I said thank you and wore it to the coffee shop but didn't like it still, so took it off in the car and put my wrap on again :)
I showed it to my girls and M said 'what do you think?' and I said I don't really like it and D said I should wear it coz she doesn't like me bald so I let them feel it and then even D said, hmm, we see what you mean LOL!
Still feel a bit in limbo as have to wait til next week for results. It's ok for ''them'', it's not their lives/health on the line! Anyhoo, could be worse, so plodding on. :)

1 comment:

  1. Lolled at you tossing the wig off in the car, good thing is you have it if the need arises and you won't forever be wondering should I have got one?

    Hoping we are on for the end of the month, should have a better idea on Wednesday when I get to see my boss to get some kind of idea of what I'll be doing on the Friday/Monday either side.

    But plan A is to come, also don't mind driving you 'cos I can't go bonkers either so happy to chauffeur xx

    ReplyDelete