Tuesday 4 October 2011

bristly?

I have just shaved all my hair - well, the sparse tufty bits that were hanging on - off. I borrowed a friends hair clippers. How weirdly liberating in a arrgghh I'm bald isn't it quite amusing in an odd way!! :D

We got the new expresso/cappuchino machine working this evening - no LM, it's NOT red and shiny like yours, its black and shiny, which I guess matches the slow cooked Hehehehe! - and it's very fast! No more lurking waiting for the cafeterie  (sp?) to brew and plunge it etc if you fancy proper coffee....unless you have time to spare it does take ages, and now I have another coffee option - as I also have one of those little French coffee pots you put on the stove to boil, so we are now fully equipped for any coffee emergency lol!

Well, I  have my buff on round my head, let's see if it stays on all night, it's a bit nippy.... xxx

4 comments:

  1. When reading that I was thinking shiny, bristly, coffee... and had a mental image of a silver metallic like hedgehog (as in actual hedgehog) drinking a cappuccino!

    This weird mental image was brought to you by someone who got up at 4am for a wee and hasn't been able to get back to sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did actually laugh out loud at that! :D xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't think about the cold air and your naked noggin! Br-r-rrr!
    You may need one of those old fashioned nightcaps - out of a Dickens novel - with a bow under your chin! Wonderful to catch up with you.....Sending love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Metallic hedgehog sipping cappucino ... the mental image :)))
    You could try a cap made of fleece, at night? The material is as soft as a puppy's tummy! And it wouldn't slip.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete