Sunday 2 October 2011

Friends

So, Fri night, Mars came over :) Had a lovely pizza and a lovely natter :))
Saturday, today, started with a long lie-in, and then me and Broni flopped about in front of TV together, and then Em came over for lunch and a natter which was very lovely... :)) And then Deri came home (than you mum for having her overnight & all day tpday!!) and we had cuddles and leaping around-ness (not me tho!) and bed-time stories and then Broni and me watched Dr Who but I can't say what happeend coz then Mars was coming over and she hasnt seen it yet! ;) We had another natter and watched a DVD and that was ALSO very lovely :))
What a great weekend so far!
Thank you everyone ;)

1 comment:

  1. Bloody lovely couple of days, thank you xx

    Have now watched Dr Who so no worries about spoilers... I can read the internet again - hurrah!

    ReplyDelete