Sunday 23 October 2011

Spot the error

 Today, I had a lie-in until almost 1pm!!! Oh my goodness that felt good! :)
I thought I'd have a quick coffee and banana then pop out quickly to the shops for things we were short of... so.... I drove to the local village, only 1 and a half miles, to buy milk loo rolls and bread, got back in the car, tried to drive off, but off side tyre completely flat?! So had to call my rescue recovery fellas as my spare was also buggered (moral of the story...?) so whilst waiting went and had coffee with P who had nearly finished work, then got to sit in a big truck which took my poorly car to that garage That Fixes Things Quikly and my little 10 minute trip out to spend a fiver took me 2 hours and cost £105... hurumph!

On getting home, cheered us all up by doing chicken roast (mum had dropped off a chicken yesterday) and warming up mum's home made apple pie :) I didn't fancy pie yet so tucked into the choc/raspberry/chilli pud which Em brought round yesterday - wow! taste sensation :)
P is coming into town tomorrow to do shopping so as I'm working, we'll meet for lunch, yay!
The ducks are tucked up, D had her PJs on, time for bedtime story then curl up on sofa with blanky methinks............

1 comment:

  1. I'm reading all the blogs I missed! Love you....Nancy

    ReplyDelete