Sunday 2 October 2011

Roller Coaster

This morning I nearly gave up on having a bath. Why? Because I'd have to to make sure it wasn't too deep and wear a necklace to tuck my tubes into and even then wash very carefully to not get too much of anything medical very wet... and I was tired of feeling knackered and I was all grumpy and feeling sorry for myself (no, really?! I hear you cry!) ........
So I lay on my bed and read a book (reading a fab one right now called House Of Sleep) to ease myself into a different mood... and then got up and said ''no way is this getting me down!" and enjoyed a very nice bath and laughed at all the bits tucked in and not getting wet stuff :)
Progressive tiredness is what it must be eh? Was warned me about that, thankfully I haven't been vomiting etc, of which I am very grateful!
Went to my mums for lunch which was very nice but I wasn't really 'there', and then my lovely stepdad gave me a gift of ... a slow cooker! Um, it's great for cooking red meat in but I only buy chicken, which needs to be added later, so maybe it will work out ok if the veg is all cooked during the day?? I have no idea, being kitchen-appliance un-savvy! ;)
Needing more sleep now...............

3 comments:

  1. I have a receipe book for slow cooked stuff at home, will look out some chicken stuff for you in that. I used to do a lot of veggie stuff in mine, not just the meat things.

    Sleep well tonight, big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Em, my favorite slow-cooker chicken recipe is so-o-ooo simple.... one container of plain yoghurt blended with one can of cream of chicken soup (with as much water as label suggests). Submerge chicken pieces or small whole chicken in sauce and cook according to slow-cooker instructions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mars - I am planning on both :) Thanks xx

    Nancy - yum that sounds good! Thank you! xx

    ReplyDelete