Tuesday 18 October 2011

Paint and cheese and more scarves and scary satnavs

But, not all at the same time :)
Well, trying to put a scarf round your head can get quite tricky when your arms are so much weaker and the scarf slips and by the time it's in the place you want it you can't tie it up straightaway because your hands and arms are aching... oh yes, mornings can be creaky anyway with the fibromyalgia, lol! So, I can't afford to press the snooze button on the alarm clock anymore as I really *need* those spare ten minutes!
Today my madly lovely mum and stepdad started painting the chimney breast in the smaller room downstairs which was a spare sitting room but is being transformed into my bedroom...my  free range teenagers cannot share a room anymore!! And I am happy to create my own bed-sit downstairs with bed, sofa, music system, tv, and woodburner :) Anyway, it's a lovely deep red, get me with my feature wall lol!
I ordered my online shopping last night and salivated all day waiting for the cheeses and houmous and pate to arrive.....nom nom nom! Just stuffed our faces with nice bread and all those lovely things.... boursin, gouda,, vine tomatoes sliced up on top - *contented sigh*
Tomorrow I have to find my way to Caerphilly fire station to their meeting room for Freedom Programme training (and NOT at all thinking about any firemen I may see there - although there may be a theme emerging here this week...) so I have borrowed stepdad's satnav .... just programmed in the postcode etc and the 'man' told me to turn around as soon as possible...... whoa, I'm sat on my sofa, he's a bit keen!! Let's hope he's as eager first thing in the morning eh?

2 comments:

  1. OMG I just realised what a satnav is :)))
    The first thought was something from the Hindu tradition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was fun reading except for your tired wee arms! :-( So sad I can't help you with your headscarves!

    ReplyDelete