Saturday 15 October 2011

I went to my happy place ;)

Well, D looked very sweet today - ballet was not a lesson but a photo session so they all had to pose, which she has NO problems with! Dropped the pink princess off at her nan's and met up with Lynne for our Coffee-Putting-Universe-To-Rights session ;)
My friend Mike (Trish's Mike not Mars' Mike), who is a fireman, a druid and newly training NLP practitioner, has also done a course in relaxing hypnotherapy, and asked if he could come over and try it on me. Oh YES! What good timing! Just as the whole treatment thing was beginning to drag, the nausea is nudging me more annoyingly, and I was losing my mojo a bit, here was a stunningly wonderful session! I loved it. I totally melted, relaxed, zoned out, saw colours and images and felt fabulous afterwards *Big Grin*
This evening, as all kiddies are sleeping over elsewhere, I am on sofa in PJs, with my very own mini chinese takeaway, pint of orange juice (no vodka in it yet!) and crap tv, then early night with a book.
Life throws so many weird things at us, and it makes us sink or swim.... I'm off across the Channel!! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Aw that sounds like a most excellent day, glad you've found your mojo again... and big props to Mike for the session too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful to hear you had such a great hypnotherapy relaxation session!

    ReplyDelete