Monday 3 October 2011

Cooking? Nah, hippy rambling......

Catering must be in the air - picked up a free Delonghi expresso/cappuchino coffee machine today from the fab Freecucle :)

I've been veering between wanting to be treated as normal with no fussing to feeling slightly miffed at some absent folk ... now, there are not many of them I must say, just one or two, but it's all about lessons for us all, and some paths are not going to travel along together all the time, eh? :)

Along the way, over lots of years now, I've been blessed with some damn good friends, old and new, so ... thank you all :))

So, off to experiment with coffees and cookers and be thankful for all the good stuff and all the bumpy stuff, coz that bring more good stuff if you listen hard enough ;)

2 comments:

  1. Ace on the coffee machine :)

    Sounds perfectly normal to me, you want to be treated as normal but you do want people to put in a little bit of effort 'cos there is something important going on right now for you... Just remember that losing people out of your life for a little while is normal too, some folk just not built to travel on all of our journeys with us.

    In other news my slow cooker cook book got loads of chicken (and veg) dishes... will choose a few and send them down to you - any preferences on type of dish you fancy doing? Just give me a ball park on particular ingredients you love or vague idea of what you fancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used the coffee machine tonight and it's fab! Frothed up the milk nicely too ;)

    Yeh I know its tough for some people to get their head round, it was the same when Anthony was ill, some people just couldn't face going round, but he was actually very poorly... it's all how it is meant to be, eh? :)

    OOh yes, recipes please. Um, I don't know! Pick a couple of each at random, I'm getting used to all sorts of surprises these days lol! Big Love to you sweetie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete