Saturday 22 October 2011

Small lurgys, big lie-ins

Wednesday night saw D having her turn at the bug that's been going round her school, so Thursday morning she spent curled up on granny's sofa and I took half a day off and cwtched up with D on our sofa in the afternoon.
Then later on we were told there was no water at the school that day and unlikely to be any there Friday - but today I did have LOTS to do at work so good ol' granny came to the rescue, which is particularly fab because tonight is D's regular sleep-over night at granny's too. But the lurgy had gone and my queasy moments had disappeared too, so we both managed a good day today :)
As D was away, I ventured out for a whole one and a half hours to see Jo and Nick, whilst awaiting my free range 13 year old teen, B, to finish at 'youth club'. Had a fab catch up and Jo had baked us some cakes to take home :) B showed up slightly off balance, this was due, apparently, to the gang sharing some strongbow. . Hmmmm, having been through free range teen M already, I feel slightly better prepred to deal with it this time, plus better at taking the p**s out of them too ;)
So, bed now, to fully appreciate my lie-in tomorrow morning!
Nos da xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment