Saturday 8 October 2011

Happy tears

Had a most delightful text message from Sascha today - her daughter (she is a pupil at the school I used to work in where Sascha still works) has had a collection for me at the school!! And they want to know what I would like!! How sweet is that?! I was too gobsmacked and goosebumpy to think about what might be nice ... Sascha asked if I'd like a tattoo, but I don't know if I am brave enough these days ... I have 4, and have pondered on another ... hmmm. It's either a tattoo or a nice necklace/bracelet I think, coz I thought of a massage but then I wanted something to keep if the kids at school have gone to the trouble of collecting for Miss Bev ;)
It's made me grin all day :)
So this afternoon two of my best friends met for the first time! Lou and Lynne, in the same cafe, with me! We had a hoot :)
Deri was dropped off about 6 by my fab and loopy mum and stepdad, high as a kite on haribo lol! We had a nice natter and cwtchs before bedtime story. She's planning what she wants for xmas! I reminded her she has a birthday before that ;) I decided to get rid of a pile of books and old letters that were cluttering up my kitchen worktop so books are on the bookshelf, squeezed them in, and the bread machine (that was hiding on top of a table), and the slowcooker (that was squashed between the cooker and toaster) are now next to the fruit bowls because there is much more room... :)
So, lunch at mum's tomorrow... yumyum!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?!
    That's insane! Send her all my love...
    Huge hugs to you xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fab day all round! Can't believe Lynne and Lou haven't met before, good that the 3 of you got together at the same time <3

    ReplyDelete