Friday 7 October 2011

Making some plans but not others

Missed an entry last night, as I went to the PTA AGM. Wow I know how to party! :)
So I've been busy in work, arranging meetings with people who want to form links or hire our rooms etc, and some fun stuff such as planing the Xmas Fayre Fundraiser. I DO like my job, and feel very lucky that I do!
We have booked a holiday for March, as I am hoping that all treatments will be well and truly over by then. BUT that little bit of insecure doubt that cancer throws into your life is being annoying and occasionally tweaking my brain with ''what-if's'', although the positive part of me (which is usually most of me!) says 'hah! as if' ;)
Also, a group of my best friends are all getting together to celebrate being 40 this year... having a big party 3 days after chemo # 6 - I will go along, but I'll be tired lol! So can't really plan whether I can go in the coach, as I may want to leave early, but I'd rather not drive, and Mars is going so she might drive me, and that's fab. It's just frustrating that the treatments get in your way lol!! I am grateful that things are going well, I am, but you can't help but grump sometimes!
The 'Big Scan' is on Monday and the results should be back by Wednesday on chemo # 5. Here's to Good Results.......................
So this evening the fire is lit, little 'un is at her nan's, lie-in in the morning and sitting in cafe with Lou tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment