Tuesday 11 October 2011

''R" day tomorrow ............

I have felt a bit off today. Maddening backache has not helped! Bit nauseous. When I went for my  bloods today I mentioned it to the nurse and said I had actually felt a bit more ''icky'' (dontchya love my technical terminology??) for about a week so she said tomorrow when I go for chemo #5, I can ask the doc for stronger stuff. Yippee! Also, the injections I have to do are getting more painful... it seems I getting more sensitive to pain, whether bangs, bruises, scrapes etc....
But at work, had good stuff happen as the counsellor #2 came in to confirm her starting date, and someone called in to enquire about using the centre for a food bank too, which is fab for us all! *grins*
So................................................ results day tomorrow ................ keeping  digits and appendages crossed!

2 comments:

  1. Aw hugs babe on the pain, hopefully some good news tomorrow and some stronger stuff to take the edge off.

    Great news about work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to catch up and great hearing about Counselor #2!

    ReplyDelete