Monday 10 October 2011

Glow in the dark...........

Well, no cancellations today! Arrived at the Heath hospital on time ready for PET scan! Although my mother demanded a complaints form as some chap from Lincolnshire arrived 2 hours early for his appointment and was allowed to push in and was called before me so mum turned all rattlesnake and got me in at same time lol!
So ... sitting with a book, even a really good new one, for 90 whole minutes, waiting for the day-glo dye to travel around my body, is damned tricky! Just as I was getting a numb bum and losing the plot, they called me in! 25 minutes and a backache later, I was released! And I dragged my poor mum full speed towards the cafe (much more posh than Nevill Hall !!) as I wasn't allowed to eat this morning and I was ravenous!!
Leaving my mum and her complaint form at her house, I went on to have coffee with Jo and a good ol' catch up before picking up various sprogs, although I had to wait until 5.30 as I would have been radioactive before that and wasn't allowed near small sprogs or pregnant people!
Had a text from Sascha, troll bead bracelets are being looked into :))
So, roll on chemo#5 and results of the PET scan on Wednesday................

2 comments:

  1. Been watching like a hawk here :)))
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs from here too, once you've gone dark! Glad you got it all done, fingers crossed for Wed xx

    ReplyDelete