Tuesday 22 November 2011

Ooh, treats!

So today, Kerry came over this morning for coffee and brought huge Chelsea Buns - oh dear what a shame!
Then at 1pm, a big red minibus from Usk House Hospice picked me up and whisked me off for complementary, complementary therapies! So, I was made a coffee and then my therapist arrived and I was assessed and filled in my forms, and as I can't have massage at the moment, I was offered reiki or reflexology. I have experienced (and given) reiki, so I thought I'd give the latter a go - oh my goodness, pure bliss! So very very nice. Then the driver brought me home again. How fab was that?!
New washing machine that has its door completely working with no leaks arrived today so sending laundry through at a rate of knots!
The itching - grrrrrrrrrr! It is getting better I must say, but if you could see the rash (must try to take pictorial evidence!) - bleugh!
Tomorrow, more check ups and results of the biopsy too methinks. Let's see what Mr Lumpy has been up to and keep blasting him into space!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely on the reflexology, grrr on the itching and carry on blasting! Read the comment on the last entry and bless Deri, extra cwtch for you all this week.

    I am full of cold this week and trying to decide if swimming a good idea tonight, away up to Newcastle Thurs/Fri but at least got an overnight stay so can have an early night Thurs!

    Take care and speak soon when we're both awake and vaguely with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get well soon sweetie!
    Thanks for the extra cwtchs :)
    Big Cwtchs to YOU xxx

    ReplyDelete