Sunday 20 November 2011

Ahhh..... home .... :)

Well, that was the weekend then. Quiet, sleepy, bit fuzzy round the edges. I am ok, bit feeble, bit unsteady on my feet but feeling well in myself - got lots of meds to take and a week's worth of injections to give myself for my blood count. And I need to get some anti-histamine tomorrow as I am a little itchy all over. But I'm eating, drinking, chatting, typing, in between lolling or sleeping!

My poor mother is exhausted! She needs a holiday now lol! I have a fridge/freezer in my pantry down the hall from the kitchen, but Bryan and mum decided that was a bit too far so they have put an under-the-worktop fridge in the kitchen itself! :) They have tried doing everything me and the girls normally do.
It's made me realise how many things a day I usually do. And I know these are a normal amount of things (well, my kind of normal), but - don't we all do a lot of things?! hehe! Was I silly to try carrying on working? I don't know, it did me good in lots of ways. But damn I DO need to rest, so being forced into it is probably no bad thing.

I have napped lots today. I wanted to call more friends. But am a bit pooped! ;)

Meg and Ben came back from his mum's today with a portion of stew his mum had made for me :)

I'd just like to say more thanks to everyone who is with me on this journey. I'll try not to let it drag on too much longer now ;) haha!

Love and Blessings to all xxx

1 comment:

  1. Poor Deri. She got into bed with me in the middle of the night last night, turned around and said ''if you're not working for a while, does that mean we will have no money?"
    She has inherited Thinking Too Much from her nan!
    Bless her - I reassured her that 'they' give you money when you're ill and that me and nan had it all sorted and we would all be fine.
    And then I cwtched her and tried not to cry myself.
    Fucking cancer, you are being blasted out into space, you know that, don't you?
    :) xxx

    ReplyDelete