Monday 14 November 2011

Eisteddfod to Ensuite

The weekend began with: taking Deri to the Cwmdu eisteddfod where age had 2nd prize for her Welsh poem recital - yay! Then she was whisked off to a birthday party so I went home and Pam n Jo came a-calling.
Sunday: Megz n Ben n Broni got up when I summoned them so they could help Move Bedrooms Around. Blimey, they worked hard and I tried to help but can't lift or carry anything much (as Deri said to me fri night when I wanted to move things -"should you be doing that with your bad cells mummy?" lol!) and mum n Bry thought THEY would do it but I didn't want them any more knackered so when they arrived armed with dinner they had a nice surprise! The rooms all look great and the teens are very pleased having a room each now!
Deri had been whisked off to Another party so didn't get squished by any beds or dressing tables etc and the little room downstairs us now my room - I have bed and huge sofa and stereo and tv and woodburner :-)
The weekend ended with: mum, Broni and Deri taking me into hospital to my ensuite! Deri says she will bring in a cuddly for me to keep me company :-)
Slept ok but my neck is so big and sore that it is getting in the way and I got quite pissed off with it this morning!
Well here is my breakfast so, I am off...

No comments:

Post a Comment