Sunday 27 November 2011

Food and visits and more food and Moomintrolls

So, Saturday, Deri was off to ballet then a 'pamper party' for her friend's birthday - pamper party?? Heehee! As my friend Liz said, when we were 6/7, it was soggy sandwiches and musical bumps in your sitting room ;)
So, that meant I had 11-5 to myself, as Megz was out - with Ben do you think?? :D, and Broni was out gallivanting in Cardiff. My dad called - gosh - so he and stepmum came to visit, bringing choklit and new PJs!
Then, because I had been saying I was upset over Deri's nightmares, my fave Moomintroll made a mad offer to come cheer me up, and I said it would be nice, and then we realised it could be done actually so had a funny meet up in the cafe!! I THINK she may have broken some speed limits to get there that quickly!! We took photos of each other being ugly trolls for H and then dashed off.
Deri swirled in shortly afterwards, very happy and excited. And then R, a mum from Deri's school, turned up with homemade casserole and French apple cake!! VERY kind!
I shall soon be HUGE! heehee!

Today I had a fab catch up on the phone with E from London. Then just as about to leave for lunch at mum's, had a call from K who said she was again staying with her friends on Glanusk (G&E and their baby girl R) and should they come over with stuff? Heehee! So, at 4pm, K and G came, with baby!! - and brought mince pies and ...ta da daaaa ... choklit!!!

I am quite achy today. I have felt like I may be on the edge of a cold, but it's prob just chemo bleaugh-i-ness - so, top up the drugs!!

Check up at hossie in the morning, then see when they want me next so can work out my week - ie, how many days sleep can I have and what else do I need to do around the sleep :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment