Monday 29 August 2011

Hurumph

Well, one good thing is, it's Bank Holiday Monday and it isn't raining!
I am feeling a tad sorry for myself today, whilst laughing at myself for doing so lol! ;)
It's the Hickman line, kind of getting in the way; I can't lift things, move my arm properly, and it gets sore and makes me tired... grump grump grump!
And yesterday, by 8pm, I was yawning so much too...totally exhausted! And I was in bed by 9.30 - maybe having two lots of visitors and bathing the dog was all too much?! It was so nice to see everyone... maybe I just need to pace myself a bit more!
Tomorrow I have to organise taking Broni shopping for school stuff and hopefully meeting Lynne for coffee, around getting my bloods done at the hospital. Grump grump grump again! Then Wednesday, round two of chemo. My mum is going to have the kids Wednesday night/Thurs day, whether I feel tired or not, so I hope to catch up on sleep and practice loafing about a bit more ;)
Once we get the CT scan results and know how many months my treatment is for, we are hoping to book a family (me, kids, parents etc) holiday to Lanzarote! Hopefully in February (big grin) - a good plan and something nice to look forward to.......

No comments:

Post a Comment