Friday 19 August 2011

2 days later ...

I woke up yesterday, and lay there for a bit, mentally scanning down my body to see how I felt. I discovered that it felt as though I had a mild hangover! So I took the morning nice and slowly, aiming to wander over and do some admin at the festival after lunch.
I felt as though my skin was ''greasy'' ... I don't know if any other folk having chemo have had that feeling... And I had an odd taste in my mouth but nothing that I couldn't distract myself from with drinks or mints. Walking around made me tired, so I did as little of that as possible! ;)
By 8pm I was very tired so came home and put my feet up, munched some food, watched some tv, bed before midnight.
I have to say I had a huge nightmare that woke me up at 2am and kept me awake for a while afterwards, but I do tend to have quite intense dreams anyway, so maybe that was like a 'release' of tension etc??
This morning, not quite so ''greasy'' sensation. I have been very good at remembering to take temperature and my pills etc. Today I am off to be assessed for the line they are putting in next Wednesday. Then taking my teens over to the festival to get their tickets swapped for wristbands etc, and see how long I decide to hang out there later.
I am still sleepy so I *will* be taking things nice and slowly!

No comments:

Post a Comment