Sunday 8 January 2012

No such thing as coincidence ...

I am back in touch with an old friend that I was very close to and then we lost contact over something stupid, back in 2003. Found each other via a mutual friend before Xmas, emailed furiously trying to catch up on 9 years haha! Called each other on Friday - 3 hours on phone! Feels as though we were never out of touch :) Seeing each other on 21st. Kids thrilled too as they all used to be close too! Great end to the festive period!

I advertised a spare tv on the Freecycle website. If you have never heard of it, look it up, it's fabulous! ;)
Anyway, the original couple who contacted me changed their minds, so I offered it to the next person who emailed. Sarah. She came with a friend to collect it but didn't take the remote. I felt she was an earthy woman, and liked her.
Anyway, today, 2 days later, she came back for the remote. She also said that she wasn't sure what was going on in my life right now (she saw my bald head wrapped in a buff :) ) and didn't know if it was appropriate, but would I mind if she gave me her card, and if it was my kind of thing, she would like to offer me some healing. . . :))
I said it was very kind and I would love to contact her about it, then I looked at the card and asked if she had done her drumming nearby recently as I had seen a poster, yes, it was her. Funnily enough, I had seen her website some years back when I had split up from my ex, and didn't have funds of courage to approach her then. . . Shamanic healing using drums, and she is a bushcraft instructor.
I will be emailing her anyway ;))
Funny how things work out, isn't it?
No coincidences in life ...

So, off to hospital tomorrow. Armed with a bag full of orange juice, tonic water, nuts, cranberries, apples, etc. I am hoping the food is as it was the FIRST time I was in, not the second, as the second it was AWFUL!
I may get bone marrow results. But I am feeling so uplifted by things this week, that I have decided not to be wobbly about things until they need to be wobbled about. Brave talk you say? Well, sod it, I'm done with over-stresing, coz there's enough stressy stuff without winding yourself up with more!! So there..

No comments:

Post a Comment