Tuesday 10 April 2012

Recuperation, and cwtchs

It was SO wonderful to be discharged last Thursday evening!!! Mum and a porter wheeled me and my suitcase down to where Bryan and Deri were waiting in the car - Deri and I hugged with watery eyes but then she had so much news to tell me we didn't have time to be emotional for long! As expected, Deri has been sleeping in my bed since I got home ;))

Big cwtchs from Broni when we got in, and Meg and Ben appeared on Friday for more hugs :)))

Mum and Bry being fabulous and spoiling me, but I am trying to potter about and get my strength back, but mostly I am sitting/lying down because thats all the energy I have to do! Amazing how utterly exhausted I am. Have to do things in slow motion and rest after any task!

Tomorrow (Wednesday) I have a check up and bloods done in Nevill Hall - be weird but good to see them again ;)) Then back here to pack and we're being delivered back to our house. I have to see what levels my platelets are before I am allowed to drive - but as Megz passed her test and has her little car, she can do me some favours too! :))
I have told her and Broni that I can't do major cooking etc etc so they're going to have to take it in turns to help me out!

Just glad to be out, to be doing well, and looking forward to feeling less feeble! :)

1 comment:

  1. Just checking in to see how you are doing, (((Emma))). hugs....N

    ReplyDelete