Wednesday 25 April 2012

Improvements

So what's happening this week? Well, the dry skin is still with me, but the intensive peeling on my legs is improving and I no longer leave a shower of skin on the floor when I get undressed etc!! As my skin peels the ''chemo tan'' is fading but I still have it on my face and chest. My nails grew really long, I lost my hair again (all over body too) but my eyebrows and eyelashes have STILL hung in there! My energy levels are slowly improving and I can now cook a meal or wash up without feeling utterly exhausted... I do have to sit down afterwards but I don't feel wiped out anymore! Went to have my tubes flushed today, and the doc came over for a chat too, and said they are thinking of getting me a date quite soon to have the Hickman line removed! I will be waiting impatiently for the 3 week healing period then so I can lie immersed in a bath up to my chin, after so long with a shallow bath haha! And, the sponsorship target has had to be raised as we smashed it in 3 days!! :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment