Saturday 23 June 2012

Silly surgeons!

I was *sure*  I hadn't had a stitch put in/on after surgery, but thought maybe it all happened really quickly and I missed it?
On Wednesday, I thought I would change the bloodied dressing as they had given me a spare... but just in case there wasn't a stitch, I peeled away the corner very carefully......
Hmmm , that'll just be a blobby bloody hole in my boob then.
Quick call to my nurses on the Windsor Suite .. 'are you sure??' Yep! So I popped down and they put some steri-strips on, and go back Monday to see how it's getting on and when they can come off.
I want my deep bath!! AND, what would it have healed like if I hadn't checked?! YUK!

On nicer news, Megz has adopted the dog she saw at the rescue centre, he is called Tumble and Seren is tolerating him rather well! He's 2, and a Yorkie/Shuitsu cross!


No comments:

Post a Comment